Berlin Pass Review
The Berlin Pass is the complete sightseeing package which includes everything you need for the perfect city adventure, from entry to top attractions and museums to a public transport Travelcard.
Take a look around berlinpass.com
and you'll find everything is organised to help you discover the best of Berlin, saving both time and money.
Berlin Pass Features and Savings
The Berlin Pass is ideal for city breaks, romantic weekends, family and group trips - it's a no brainer, check out these features:
- Berlin Pass holders have queue jumping privileges at some of these attractions which means you can spend less time queuing and see more attractions.
- Berlin Museum Pass: Free entry to over 45 museums, art galleries and historic buildings including the popular museums on the Berlin Museum Island.
- Berlin Attractions Pass: Free entry to an additional 10 attractions including the Berliner Dom and a hop-on-hop-off open top bus tour.
- Berlin Travelcard: Free travel on public transport in Berlin covering zones ABC
- Berlin Guidebook: Free 95+ page guidebook available in English, German and Italian
There's also FREE entry to Alliierten Museum, Alte National Gallery, Altes Museum, Anne Frank Centre, Anti Kriegs Museum, Art Forum at Berliner Vol, Bauhaus Archive, Berggruen Museum, Berlin Botanical Museum, Berlin Bus Tour, Berlin Film Museum, Berlin History Museum, Berlin River Cruise, Berliner Dom, Berlinische Gallery, Bode Museum, Brücke Museum, Checkpoint Charlie Museum, Childhood and Youth Colle, Church of St. Nicholas, Communication Museum, Dahlem Museum, Düppel Museum Village, Deutscher Dom, Egyptian Museum Berlin, Ephraim Palais Berlin, Ethnological Museum, Fat Tire Bike Tours, Gemalde Gallery, Georg Kolbe Museum, German Guggenheim, German Technology Museum, Hamburger Bahnhof, Humboldt Box, Insider Walking Tours, Jewish Museum Berlin, Kunstbibliothek, Labyrinth Children’s Museum, MACHmit! Museum, Märkisches Museum, Medical History Museum, Middle Eastern Museum, Museum of Asian Art, Museum of Decorative Arts, Museum of Islamic Art, Museum of Pre-History, Musical Instrument Museum, Natural History Museum, Neue National Gallery, Neues Museum, Pergamon Museum, Photography Museum, Scharf-Gerstenberg, Schwules Museum, the Stasi Museum and more.